(by MN Heat & TC Takeover)
Dynamic Finishing, Attack Moves, Ball Handling, Shooting
June & July 2020
In Cooperation with the Minnesota Heat & their Coaches
Boys & Girls, 5th-12th Grade (2020-21 grade)
Open to any players from any club or community!
Sessions will be twice/week; either at 6pm or 7:30pm.
You pick dates (M/W or T/Th), we will assign times based on age & gender.
Grade is the one recently completed ('19-20')
· Training will include social distance (6 feet) between players and coaches at all times.
o Focus on skill development and conditioning
o Absolutely no contact drills or scrimmaging
· Each player will bring their own water bottle, no sharing of water bottles, and no use of public water fountains.
· Hand sanitizer should be used by each player & coach before, during, and after activities, supplied by the individual.
· Players are required to bring own basketball
· All participants should complete the CDC Covid-19 self-check before each meeting: CDC Self-Checker
· If any participant (player or coach) experiences any of the below symptoms, they are required to stay at home and report illness to :
o Temp above 100.4
o Shortness of breath
o Contact with anyone with Covid 19 in the past 14 days
o Loss of taste or smell
· Parents recommended to drop off/pick up or stay in cars